While Japanese udon is commonly served in a soup, udon noodles can also be stir-fried! In this recipe, curry powder is added to our Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon for more spice and aroma. The colorful variation of vegetables and the aromatic combination of the soup seasoning and curry powder go well with the noodles! Stir-frying the noodles may sound tedious, but it is easy and delicious. Try this simple recipe out!
- 1 serving Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon Soup Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 80 g Thin-sliced Pork
- 1 Mini Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Mini Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Kale Leaf
- 1/4 Onion
- 2 Mushrooms
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Cut the thin-sliced pork and kale to bite sizes. Slice the onions, mushrooms, and mini bell peppers.
- Boil water in a pot and cook the udon noodles for about 2 minutes. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse and drain well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the pork. Add in onions, mushrooms, and mini bell peppers to stir-fry. Once the meat and vegetables are cooked, stir in the kale. After you stir-fry kale, add in the noodles from Step 2 and sprinkle in soup seasoning and curry powder. Stir-fry everything together. Once the powders are well blended with the noodles, place the noodles on a plate. Enjoy!
Submit your review