While udon is traditionally a lighter flavor, sometimes you want something a little rich! Our Beef Flavor Udon is a great way to have a hearty bowl of udon. You can also try it stir-fried! Cook the noodles for a few seconds to separate then add to a hot frying pan with oil, add half the flavor packet, desired toppings and enjoy!
**Depending on your location, some products may not be available online**
-7.23 oz (205g)
-Contains wheat, soy
1. Add noodles to 1 ¼ cups of boiling water. Cook 1 min 30 sec to 2 min, stirring occasionally.
2. Add soup base just before turning off the heat.
3. Serve immediately.
Stir Fry Udon (Optional):
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add noodles and stir until separated. Drain noodles.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
4. Add noodles and soup packet. Stir-fry until done.
*Add meat and vegetables of your choice if desired.