Beef Stroganoff is a sauteed beef dish, originating from Russia. The creamy taste of the beef is popular worldwide! While beef stroganoff is traditionally served with pasta, it’s just as good with rice, mashed potatoes, and udon! Try this recipe using our Beef Flavor Udon!
- 1 serving Beef Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Beef Flavor Udon Soup Seasoning
- 100 g Beef Shaved Steak (or Flap Steak)
- ⅛ Onion chopped into bite sizes
- 2 Brown Mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tbsp Cooking Oil
- Dried Parsley for garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the mushrooms, onion and beef until brown.
- Add the water and soup base, then bring it to a boil. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, add the sour cream. Stir well until the sour cream dissolve into the soup.
- In a small pot, bring about 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the Udon noodles and stir until separated. Drain the Udon.
- Transfer the Udon to a serving plate and pour the sauce from Step 3. Sprinkle with dried parsley, and you are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.