Looking for something that is influenced by an Italian pasta? We’ve experimented with our Shrimp Flavor Udon! Using a heavy cream, you can turn our udon into something like creamy pasta! Add some shrimps for a little fancy meal! The creamy taste and texture surprisingly go well with our udon noodles! Skeptical? Try it out!
- 1 serving Shrimp Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Shrimp Flavor Udon Soup Seasoning
- ½ cup Shrimp thawed and rinsed
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Edamame
- 1 clove Garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sake or White Wine
- 1 tsp Fried Onion
- Italian Parsley optional
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and roast garlic until golden brown over low heat. (be careful not to burn.)
- Turn the heat up to medium heat and stir fry the shrimp and edamame until cooked.
- Add the sake and burn off the alcohol.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Turn down heat to medium and add the udon. Cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds (*before adding, you could boil the udon in a boiling water and rinse under running water to get rid of acidity).
- Stir in the shrimp flavor soup base and heavy cream, then cook for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle fried onion and Italian parsley. Enjoy!