Green Curry is one of the popular Thai cuisines. It tastes great with rice, but what about noodles? We tried it with our Jumbo Udon Noodles Only and we enjoyed it! The spicy flavor of the curry and creamy texture of the coconut goes well with the noodles, making it easy to slurp away!
- 1 serving Jumbo Udon Noodles Only
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 200 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Green Curry Paste or your preference
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 200 g Chicken Breast
- 100 g Bamboo Shoot
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Baby Corn
- 6 Shrimps
- ¼ Lemongrass
- 5 Basil Leaves
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 thumb Ginger
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Cut the bamboo shoot, green bell pepper, red bell pepper into thick strands, and cut the baby corn and chicken breast into bite sizes. Lemongrass should be cut into 3 cm lengths. Mince the garlic and ginger.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot and pour in the garlic and ginger. Cook in low heat until the garlic becomes fragrant. Mix in green curry paste and stir together. Lastly, pour in the chicken breast and cook thoroughly.
- Add in the coconut milk and water to the pot from Step 2 and mix. Mix in chicken bouillon powder, fish sauce, and brown sugar and adjust to taste. After adjusting to taste, add in bamboo shoot, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and baby corn and cook for 5 minutes, medium heat. After the vegetables are cooked, add in shrimps and cook for another 3 minutes. Once the shrimps are cooked thoroughly, the green curry is ready!
- On a separate pot, boil enough water to cook the udon noodles. Cook the udon noodles for 2 minutes. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse and drain. Pour the noodles into a deep dish or bowl.
- Pour the green curry over the noodles and top with basil. You are done!