If you’re looking for something to top with our Chicken Flavor Udon, try Tori Dango! Tori Dango is chicken dumplings, or chicken balls. The tender, juicy flavor of the chicken dumpling is perfect with udon! Add 2 teaspoons of water to achieve a soft and juicy dumpling!
- 1 serving Chicken Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Chicken Flavor Udon Soup Base
- 1 ½ cups Hot Water
- 100 g Minced Chicken
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Ginger grated
- 2 tsp Potato Starch
- 2 tsp Water
- ½ Bok Choy
- 2 Mushrooms sliced
- Shichimi Peppers by preference
- Combine minced chicken, soy sauce, grated ginger and potato starch in a bowl. When the mixture is combined, add water and mix well until the water is absorbed completely.
- In a medium sized pot, place mushrooms and bok choy and pour water, then bring to boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn down the heat and drop the chicken mixture into the pot by making a ball-shape with hand and a spoon. Cover with a lid and cook them over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add Udon and cook for extra 1.5-2 minutes. Just before turning off the heat, mix the soup base in.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with Shichimi for your preference.