If you love curry and hotpot, why not turn it into curry hotpot? Add in your favorite curry roux and simply cook with our authentic Jumbo Udon Noodles Only and other ingredients! Cook the noodles with the meat and vegetables for a flavorful joy. If you prefer the standard way, you can also enjoy the noodles after eating hotpot! Slurp away with your friends and families, as hotpot and udon are a great way to enjoy together!
- 1 serving Jumbo Udon Noodles Only
- 80 g Store-bought Curry Roux
- 5 1/4 cups Water
- 300 g Chicken Thigh
- 5 Mini Sausages
- 1 Grilled Tofu
- 1/2 Cabbage
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Eringi Mushrooms
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Broccoli
- 5 pieces Asparagus
- Cut all the ingredients (Chicken, tofu, and vegetables) to bite sizes.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and cook the udon noodles for 1 minute. Drain well.
- Boil 5 ¼ cups of water in a clay pot and add in the curry roux. After the curry roux is dissolved and mixed in, add in the meat, vegetables and noodles. Close the lid and make sure that the ingredients are cooked through. *If the udon noodles are to be added later, add in some hot water and pour in the noodles to cook. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.