- 1 serving Original Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Original Flavor Udon Soup Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Hot Water
- 2 pieces Chikuwa (Fish Cake)
- 2 tbsp Tempura Flour
- 3 tbsp Water
- ½ tbsp Aonori (Green Laver)
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Green Onion by preference
- In a bowl, mix tempura flour, water, and aonori, set aside. Cut the green onions into thin slices.
- Cut the chikuwa into halves, cutting diagonally.
- Dip the chikuwa into the batter from Step 1. Ensuring that the chikuwa is entirely covered, fry the chikuwa in oil at 356°F. The Isobe-age is ready!
- Follow the package instructions to cook the udon noodles. Once the udon noodles are cooked, drain well. Place the udon noodles in bowl.
- Finish by topping the isobe-age and green onions. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.