Looking for something healthy to try using our fresh Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon? Tomato is the key! The Hot & Spicy Soup seasoning pairs well with pan-grilled tomatoes! Asparagus is used in the recipe, but you can substitute with snow peas, baby broccolis, spring on-ions, and etc.! Tomatoes and eggs are a must! To prevent the soup from looking cloudy, make sure to pour in the eggs when the soup is boiling!
- 1 serving Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Hot & Spicy Flavor Udon Seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 Asparagus cut into pieces
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- In a small pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute by stirring until separated. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium heat and coat with the oil. Cook the tomato and asparagus until brown. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables onto the noodles.
- In the same frying pan, add 1 1/4 cup of water and the soup base. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl crack the egg and beat with chopsticks. Then, pour into the boiling soup. Turn down the heat to medium. Cook until the egg is set.
- Pour the soup and egg over the udon in the serving bowl. Enjoy!