Food that appears in the anime looks so good—there are many anime–inspired recipes out there! We love Kimetsu no Yaiba a.k.a. Demon Slayer, and the main character Tanjiro is seen eating a delicious looking udon. We recreated the udon using our Original Flavor Udon! The udon is called yamakake udon, which is topped with grated yamaimo. Mixing the yamaimo with soup is good, but you can also add soy sauce for more flavor! Mix well, and enjoy!
- 1 serving Original Flavor Udon
- 1 packet Original Flavor Udon Soup Seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- ½ cup Grated Yamaimo (Japanese Mountain Yam)
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Scallions chopped
- Dry Seaweed trimmed
- Wasabi by preference
- Peel the skin off the yamaimo and grate. Chop the scallions and set aside.
- Follow the package instructions of the udon to cook and prepare the soup. Pour the udon and soup in a bowl.
- Add the grated yamaimo (Step 1) on top of the udon. Add the egg yolk to the center and top with chopped scallions, nori seaweed, and wasabi. Mix together and enjoy!*You can also add soy sauce and mix into the grated yamaimo for more flavor!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.