Udon can be enjoyed in a hot pot, or a broth-less dish known as Yaki-Udon. Yaki-Udon, or stir-fried udon, can be made with vegetables such as carrots and scallions, and a protein (we used eggs!). With our Tokusen Udon, there are 5 servings individually wrapped in 1 package for easy cooking. Pre-cooked and vacuum-packed, you can rest assured for a quick and simple meal. We encourage creativity with our products! Try adding sliced beef, roasted peppers, and your own secret sauce!
- 1 package Tokusen Udon
- 1 pot Hot Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 oz Shredded Carrots
- 1 oz Green Onion
- 1 oz Kikkoman Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Boil water in a pot then add noodles and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a frying pan and cook 2 eggs scrambled. Set Aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the frying pan and add cooked udon noodles and stir-fry.
- As noodles are being stir-fried, add carrots, green onions, scrambled eggs, and 1 oz of Kikkoman Oyster Sauce.
- Once the udon and toppings have been mixed well, turn off heat and serve!