Stir-fried udon? Actually, we microwaved it! Prepare a microwave-safe bowl with thinly sliced carrots, mushroom, and sprinkle in green peas. Grab one portion of udon noodles from our Jumbo Udon Noodles Only. Coat the noodles and vegetables in a sweet and savory sauce made from ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Pop it in the microwave for 4 minutes, garnish with sesame seeds and scallions, and enjoy! Vegetarian-friendly and easily made, what’s not to love?
- 1 serving Jumbo Udon Noodles Only
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ⅛ Onion thinly sliced
- ¼ Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 Mushroom thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Green Peas
- ½ Spring Onion for garnish
- ½ tsp Roasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Place the vegetables and udon in a microwave-safe bowl. Then, pour the sauce on top of udon. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap.
- Microwave the bowl for 4 minutes (if the vegetables are still hard or soggy, microwave for 1 or 2 more minutes).
- Open the plastic wrap carefully and stir well.
- Garnish before serving.