- 1 serving Jumbo Udon with Soup
- 1 packet Jumbo Udon Soup Seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 100 g Ground Beef or Pork (we used beef)
- Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Mirin
- ½ tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Okras cut into 5 mm pieces, microwave in a bowl with water for about 1 minute
- ¼ Tomato cut into bite-sized pieces
- Thinly Cut Dry Seaweed
- Prepare the soup by mixing the included soup seasoning with 1 ¼ cups of hot water. Let it cool.
- Heat up frying pan and add sesame oil and ground beef and cook thoroughly. Flavor with soy sauce and mirin and you’ve just made soboro.
- Boil water in a large pot and cook udon noodles. Once it’s done, cool with cold water and let it drain.
- Place udon noodles in serving bowl and top with soboro, okra, and tomato.
- Pour cooled soup over noodles and add ice to soup to further chill. Garnish with seaweed and you’re all set!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.