Wonton wrappers are rectangular-shaped, paper-thin wrappers, made to give a satisfying crunch when pan-fried. These wrappers can also be deep-fried or boiled. Find your perfect recipe with Myojo Wonton Wrappers!
**Depending on your location, some products may not be available online**
-12 oz (340g)
1. Mince green onion/ginger, mix with ground meat, spices, and potato starch to make the stuffing.
2. Place some of the stuffing in the center of the Wonton Wrapper, drizzle water on the outer linings, fold the wrapper into a triangle, and press the edges to close the wrapper.
3. Boil water in a large pot, put the completed wontons from Step 2 into the water, and cook until the color of the stuffing changes.
4. Once the wontons are cooked, drain the water and place the wontons in cold water to prevent them from sticking to each other.
5. Drain the water again and place the wontons in your preferred soup (such as chicken soup).
※There sometimes may be small specs on the surface of the wonton wrappers, but this is okay to consume.