Wonton wrappers are so versatile, it can be sweet or savory. While the wrappers may harden after it chills, there is a simple trick to making it soft. By boiling the wrapper, the wrappers keep a soft and chewy texture! Melt some chocolate wafers (or chocolate), dip the rolled wonton sticks, coat with fun sprinkles, and enjoy! This recipe is perfect for gifting to your loved ones, so give it a try!
- 13 pieces Wonton Wrapper
- 3 1/3 cups Water (For Boiling)
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Wafers
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- Boil water in a deep-dish pan or frying pan. Place the wonton wrappers in the pan, one piece at a time and boil for 30 seconds. Pay attention to the wrappers to the wrappers so that the wrappers do not stick to each other.
- Using a spatula, scoop up the wonton wrappers and place them each on a paper towel to cool down.
- While the wrappers are still wet, roll up the wrappers into a stick and brush on melted butter entirely. Place the sticks on baking sheet and bake in the toaster oven for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a microwave.
- Dip the wonton sticks from Step 3 to the melted chocolate in Step 4. Coat the dipped chocolate with sprinkles and let it cool. Enjoy!