- 1/2 pack Gyoza Wrapper
- 150 g Ground Pork
- 4 leaves Nappa Cabbage minced and drained well
- 1/3 bundle Chives minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic grated
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Soy Sauce
- Chili Oil optional
- In a bowl, mix together ground pork, nappa cabbage, chives, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- On the center of the gyoza wrapper, put on a scoop of the filling from step 1. Wet the edges and fold the wrapper in half. Close the wrapper by making folds on the wrapper. Continue doing the same process until you are out of the filling.
- Pour in plenty of water to a pot and boil the water. Add in the gyoza to cook. The gyoza will start to float up when it is cooked. Drain well, and place the gyoza on a plate.
- Dip the gyoza in a dipping sauce (You can try mixing soy sauce and vinegar!). Enjoy!