Looking for a unique dessert to impress your family and friends? Make Mille crepe (layered cake), using our Gyoza Wrappers! By layering the wrappers with cream and decorate with your choice of fruits, you got yourself a non-bake cake! Boiled Gyoza wrappers have fun, bouncy textures that can be enjoyed with the cream. Curious? Try it out!
- 10-12 sheets Gyoza Wrappers
- 8 oz Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- Strawberry sliced
- Apple sliced
- Kiwi sliced
- Powdered Sugar
- Cut the fruits to small bite sizes and thinly slice the strawberries.
- In pot or deep-dish pan, boil water. Carefully put in the gyoza wrappers to boil for 30 seconds. Make sure that the wrappers do not get layered.
- Scoop up the gyoza wrappers with a spatula and let it cool on a paper towel (do not stack the skins, keep them separated).
- To make the whipped cream, mix heavy cream and granulated sugar in a bowl, using a hand mixer.
- Thinly layer whipped cream from Step 4 to the gyoza wrapper from Step 3. Layer another wrapper on top and repeat the process. The wrapper and cream should be layered evenly.
- After layering the gyoza wrappers, cover entirely with the remaining cream. Cut the cake in half.
- Place the cake on a plate and sieve powdered sugar over half of the cake. Decorate the cake with strawberries and blueberries. Repeat the same process with the other half of the cake. Be creative and decorate with other fruits, such as kiwi, apple, grape, etc.! Enjoy!