Looking for a vegan recipe using our Gyoza Wrappers? Substitute ground pork with Plant-Based Meat! The texture and flavor are so juicy like meat, you won’t believe it’s not meat! Because it is plant-based, you can eat as much as you want, guilt-free! Try this recipe out if you are looking to eat plenty and still be healthy!
- 18 to 24 pieces Gyoza Wrappers
- 200 g Plant-Based Meat
- 50 g Green Onion minced
- 50 g Chinese Chives minced
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 80 g Cabbage minced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil (ForCooking)
- ¼ cup Water
- Mince the green onion, chives, and cabbage. Add the chives and cabbages in a bowl. Sprinkle a dash of salt while mixing the vegetables to draw out excess moisture. Squeeze the salted vegetables with a paper towel or a cloth to absorb moisture
- In a large bowl, mix the following ingredients: Plant-Based Meat, green onions, chives, cabbage, soy sauce, sake, grated ginger, sesame oil,salt, and pepper. The filling is ready!
- On the center of the gyoza wrapper, place the filling. Wet the edge of the wrapper with water and fold the wrappers, keeping the edges sealed shut. The gyoza is ready to be cooked!
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the pan ishot, place the gyoza, flat side down. Cook the gyoza until the bottom turn golden brown. Once the bottom of the gyoza turns golden brown, add in ½ cup of water, and immediately cover with a lid. Steam the gyoza for about 5 minutes, or until most of the water evaporates.
- When most of the water is evaporated, remove the lid and continue to evaporate any water that remains. Cook the gyoza uncovered until the bottom of the gyoza is nice and crisp. Once the gyoza is nice and crisp, place them on a plate and serve with gyoza sauce/soy sauce. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.