- 16 pieces Wonton Wrapper
- 3 ⅓ cups Water (For Boiling)
- 4 pieces Dark Chocolate
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Sliced Almonds
- Boil water in a deep-dish pan or a frying pan. Place the wonton wrappers in the pan, one piece at a time and boil for 30 seconds. Pay attention to the wrappers so that the wrappers do not stick to each other.
- Using a spatula, scoop up the wonton wrappers and place them each on a paper towel to cool down.
- Layer 2 pieces of wrappers and place a piece of chocolate on the center. Layer another 2 pieces of wrappers on top and cut out a heart using a heart-shaped mold. Using a fork, press on the edges to keep the wrappers closed.
- Brush on melted butter on each side of the wrappers and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle on granulated sugar, sliced almonds and bake for 10 minutes in the toaster oven. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.