We’re going to show you how to upgrade our Signature Spicy Miso Ramen! If you like spicy, this is the recipe for you. We topped the ramen with a perfectly spicy and savory ground pork, also known as soboro flavored with oyster sauce, doubanjiang and soy sauce. Add some bok choy for a splash of green and to work up your appetite!
- 1 serving Signature Spicy Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Spicy Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 100 g Ground Pork
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Doubanjiang (chili bean paste)
- ½ tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 bunch Bok Choy
- 2 Red Chili Pepper
- Stir fry ground pork in frying pan and add oyster sauce, doubanjiang, and soy sauce to flavor. This is your spicy soboro.
- Thoroughly wash bok choy and boil in salt water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and once it’s cooled down cut into fourths.
- Prepare noodles by following instructions on the packaging. Prepare soup in a serving bowl.
- Once the noodle is ready, add to bowl. Top with spicy soboro in the center and surround with bok choy.
- Garnish with red chili pepper and you’re done!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.