What’s Ichiran? Ichiran is a super famous ramen restaurant from Fukuoka, Japan! Noodle lovers should definitely visit Ichiran when traveling to Japan, but traveling can be difficult these days. If you cannot travel, why not make it yourself! Using our Signature Tonkotsu Ramen, recreate the look! Ichiran’s signature topping is spicy red miso, which is common in the Kyushu region!
- 1 serving Signature Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Tonkotsu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- Ajitsuke Kikurage you can follow our recipe
- Spicy Red Miso you can follow our recipe
- Homemade Chashu you can follow our recipe
- Spring Onion chopped
- Prepare Signature Tonkotsu Ramen by following cooking directions on the package.
- Heat a frying pan and warm up the chashu. (See recipe)
- Place cooked noodles in Ramen bowl and add soup. Add Chashu, Ajitsuke Kikurage, Spring Onion and Spicy Red Miso. (See recipe)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.