Takayama Ramen is a regional dish from Gifu, Japan. The noodles are wavy, and the light soup is made with soy sauce and bonito dashi. While Takayama ramen was already a favorite among the locals and tourists in Takayama city, it gained more popularity. Thanks to the popular animated film, Your Name! Directed by Makoto Shinkai, Takayama ramen gained its attention as the protagonist was eating Takayama ramen in the film. We recreated this using our Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen and Bonito Dashi!
- 1 serving Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Boiling Water
- ¼ tsp Bonito Dashi Powder
- 2 slices Chashu
- ½ Ajitsuke Tamago you can follow our recipe
- ⅓ Spring Onion sliced
- Ajitsuke Menma (Marinated Bamboo Shoot)
- Prepare the Ajitsuke Tamago by slicing it in half and slicing the spring onion into a diagonal.
- Boil the noodles, following the instruction in the package. Prepare the soup in a bowl by combining the soup with bonito dashi. Add in hot water and mix well.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain well, and pour in the prepared bowl. Top with the egg, chashu, spring onion, and menma and you are done!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.