Chashu ramen is a perfect dish for those craving plenty of meat! What’s Chashu? Chashu Pork is Braised Pork, which is one of the most popular ramen toppings you can try. Add plenty of chashu to Tonkotsu Ramen and call it Chashu Ramen! For this recipe, we used Premium Shio Tonkotsu Ramen! Our fresh ramen noodles and shio tonkotsu soup will keep you slurping. We recommend lightly searing the pork with a blowtorch for a fragrant umami! If you cannot see the noodles because of chashu, you have yourself the ultimate ramen experience.
- 1 serving Premium Shio Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Shio Tonkotsu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 7-8 slices Chashu (Braised Pork)
- 1 Ajitsuke Tamago (Marinated Egg) you can follow our recipe
- 3 slices Kamaboko (Fish Cake)
- Green Onions chopped
- Prepare the Ajitsuke Tamago.
- Chop the green onions to small pieces. Slice the kamaboko and chashu.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well.
- Prepare the soup in a bowl and add in the ramen noodles from Step 3. Top with plenty of chashu, ajitsuke tamago, kamaboko, and green onions. Enjoy!
Submit your review