Jiro Ramen is a popular restaurant in Japan. Jiro-style consists of having a very fatty pork broth, thick cuts of chashu pork, and most notably a mountain of bean sprouts. We’ll show you how to make Jiro-style ramen with our Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen! Skip the lines and enjoy a hearty bowl in the comfort of your own home!
- 1 serving Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Boiling Water
- 2 Pork Chashu thick slices
- 1 Ajitsuke Tamago you can follow our recipe
- 100 g Bean Sprouts
- 2 Cabbage Leaves cut into bite-sizes
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Scallions trimmed
- 2 Dry Seaweed trimmed
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and stir fry bean sprouts and cabbage. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the noodles by following the instructions on the packaging. In a serving bowl, mix soup seasoning and water and set it aside.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain and add to soup.
- Pile on the cabbage and bean sprout stir fry on top of the noodles and garnish with scallions. Add chashu and ajitsuke tamago on the side.
- Don’t forget the nori (dry seaweed) on the side and you’ve got yourself a Jiro-style ramen!