Have you tried Mentaiko Pasta? It’s a Japanese-style cod roe pasta dish. The rich and creamy sauce is loaded with delicious umami! If you’re looking for a unique arrangement, why not try it with fresh ramen noodles? Our medium thick chijire (wavy) ramen noodles have a nice thick texture and its wavy shapes are better at catching the sauce, leaving you slurping for more!
- 1 serving Medium Thick Noodles Only
- 2 tbsp Mentaiko (Pollock Roe)
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dashi Concentrate (2 times Concentrated)
- Chives by preference
- Shredded Nori (Seaweed) by preference
- Mix mentaiko, butter, japanese mayonnaise, and dashi concentrate in a bowl. Set aside. (For mentaiko, use your finger or spoon to squeeze and scrape out the roe from the sack)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles for 1 minute 30 seconds. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and transfer the noodles to the bowl from step1. Toss the noodles with the mentaiko sauce.
- Place the noodles on a plate, garnish with chives and nori. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.