- 2 servings Sapporo Miso Ramen
- 2 packets Sapporo Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 150 g Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Cabbage chopped
- ½ Onion sliced
- ½ cup Bean Sprouts
- Add vegetable oil to a wok or fry pan and then add pork.
- Cook pork until brown and then set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a wok or fry pan and then add vegetables.
- Add vegetables. Saute until nice aroma (about 3 min) and add cooked pork.
- Add water. Bring to boil and add soup base.
- Follow package instructions to cook the noodles and drain well. Pour soup in a bowl over noodles and then place the vegetable mound on top of the bowl.
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.