Vibrant and fresh, we call this bowl our Ginger Rainbow Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen. Using our Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen as the base, we topped it off with fresh arugula, crisp watermelon radish, okra, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, and baked tofu. For the tofu, we highly recommend the teriyaki-flavored. Whisk in grated ginger to the Vegetarian Shoyu soup base for extra depth of flavor and warmth, and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, lemon peel, and a soft ramen egg.
- 2 servings Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen
- 2 packets Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen Soup Base
- 2 ½ cups Hot Water (1 ¼ cups per serving)
- Handful Arugula
- 3 Okra
- ½ Corn Cob
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Watermelon Radish
- 990 g Baked Tofu (preferably Teriyaki-Flavored)
- 2 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Soft or Hard-Boiled Egg
- Lemon Peel
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Prepare toppings. Wash arugula and drain well. Slice okra, radish, cherry tomatoes, and cut egg in half. Cut baked tofu into small dices. Cook corn and cut out kernels for use. Set all toppings aside.
- Boil the noodles per the cooking instructions on the back of the package.
- While the noodles are being cooked, empty two soup base packets into two ramen bowls. Add grated ginger and mix with 1 ¼ cups of boiling water for each bowl.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain the excess water. Place noodles in each bowl of soup.
- Top with toppings from Step 1, sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with lemon peel. Enjoy!