Want to try your hands on a creamy Tantanmen, using soy milk? While the spice level may be brought down when milk or soy milk is used, our Premium Spicy Tantanmen is still full of spice! We used ground chicken to compliment the creamy soup, but it also goes well with ground beef. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Premium Spicy Tantanmen
- 1 packet Premium Spicy Tantanmen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cup Soy Milk
- ¼ lb Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ Bok-Choy
- 2 pieces Shishito Peppers
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Ginger minced
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ tbsp Tobanjan (Chili Paste)
- 2 tbsp Water
- Boil the bok-choy in salted water and drain well. Grill the shishito peppers.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Add in garlic and ginger, roasting until fragrant. Add ground chicken and cook well.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, tobanjan, and water. Mix well and simmer in low heat, until there is less water.
- In a medium sized pot, add soy milk and cook under medium heat. While paying attention not to boil over, add in the soup base and mix well. Pour the soup into a soup bowl.
- Follow cooking directions to cook the noodles. After cooking the noodles, drain well and place the noodles in the soup from step 4. Top with ground chicken, bok-choy, and shishito peppers.
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.