Fall is the season of pumpkins and mushrooms! Celebrate Fall by adding some pumpkin pastes and king oyster mushrooms to Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen! The creamy pumpkin paste enhances the flavor of the soup, and pan-fried king oyster mushrooms add some texture to the ramen. Add some colorful vegetables and finish off with a creamy drizzle of coconut milk. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen
- ½ cup Pumpkin Paste out of can is OK
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 10 g Arugula by preference
- 7 g Red Cabbage shredded (by preference)
- 5 g Red Paprika cut to bite-sizes (by preference)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 slices Eringi Mushroom (King Oyster Mushroom)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Fry the king oyster mushroom until both sides are golden brown. Salt to taste.
- In a small pot, pour 1 ¼ cups of water and bring to boil over high heat. Turn down the heat to low, then mix in the soup base and the Pumpkin paste. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 4 cups of water in a medium pot. Add noodles and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Drain the noodles and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour the soup from Step 2 onto the noodles.
- Place the arugula, red cabbage, red paprika and king oyster mushrooms. Add pumpkin seeds then drizzle the coconut milk.