Looking for a spicy recipe you can try? If you have not tried the instant Chili Tomato Ramen before, try them fresh! To avoid having to take some time chopping tomatoes and adjusting taste, a store-bought creamy tomato soup would be perfect for this recipe. For a kick, we recommend using Serrano Peppers! If you are not too good with spicy, make sure to just use one or even half. If you want some challenge, try using two peppers! Our Thick and Wavy Ramen Noodles capture the chili tomato soup well, making it a perfect combination.
- 1 serving Noodles Only Thick Wavy
- 1½ cup Store-bought Creamy Tomato Soup
- ¼ Onion
- 1 Serrano Chili Pepper
- 1 Bacon
- ¼ cup Mixed Beans
- 2 Basil Leaves
- Grated Parmesan Cheese by preference
- Mince the onion to cubes and thinly slice the Serrano Pepper. Slice the bacon to 1cm lengths and set aside.
- Heat pot in medium heat and add in the sliced bacons to cook. Add in onion and pepper and sauté some more. Pour in the creamy tomato soup with mixed beans and simmer.
- Boil water in a pot and add in ramen noodles to cook. Follow package instructions. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and place in a bowl.
- Pour the soup from step 2 to the ramen bowl and top with grated parmesan cheese and basil. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.