Looking for healthy toppings? Instead of pork chashu, try making chicken chashu! Marinate the chicken breast with our Signature Miso Ramen Soup Base (or substitute). While Chicken breasts can be dry, the rice cooker makes it juicy and tender! Stir-fried kimchi and bean sprout namul (seasoned bean sprouts) pairs well with the chicken chashu! Try this recipe with our Premium Garlic Ramen!
- 2 servings Premium Garlic Miso Ramen
- 2 packets Premium Garlic Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 2 ½ cups Hot Water (1 ¼ cup per serving)
- Chicken Chashu with Signature Miso you can follow our recipe
- ¼ cup Kimchi
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 bag Bean Sprouts boil for 2 min and drain
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon/Powder
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- Chili Threads by preference
- Prepare the Chicken Chashu with Signature Miso by following the recipe.
- Transfer the boiled and drained bean sprouts to a separate bowl and season with garlic, chicken powder, green onions, and salt. Toss together before the bean sprouts cool down. Bean sprout namul is ready!
- Heat sesame oil on a frying pan and stirfry the kimchi.
- Follow the package instructions to make ramen, and place in a bowl.
- Top the ramen with chicken chashu, grilled kimchi, and bean sprout namul, and you are done! Slurp on!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.