- 2 servings Kale Noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Chili Sauce
- 100 g Vegan Ground Meat
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger minced
- 1 tsp Doubanjiang (Chinese Bean Paste)
- 1 tbsp Sake (or Dry White Wine)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tenmenjan (Sweet Soybean Paste)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Bok Choy cooked and cut to size
- Cilantro for garnish
- Green Onion chopped and for garnish
- Roasted Pine Nuts for garnish
- Prepare toppings. Heat a medium pan over medium-high heat. When hot, swirl in cooking oil. Stir in garlic, ginger, and Doubanjiang until fragrant. Add in vegan meat and cook for two minutes. Add in sake, soy sauce, tenmenjan, maple syrup and mix well. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce. Place all ingredients into a small bowl and mix well. Divide into two pasta bowls.
- Boil Kale Ramen Noodles. Drain and run noodles under cold water until chilled. Drain excess water well.
- Divide noodles into pasta bowls, place toppings from Step 1, garnish with green onions, cilantro, roasted pine nuts, and cooked bok choy. Mix everything well and enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.