Hosting a Halloween party? Impress your guests with a spooky ramen dish! For this recipe, we used our Kale Noodles and Beet Noodles, but you can opt for our Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen, as you are going to blend tomatoes with the vegetarian shoyu ramen soup base! Serve with small bowls so that each guest (up to 6 guests) can have their own bowl! Happy Halloween!
- 2 servings Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen or 1 serving Beets Noodles and 1 serving Kale Noodles (optional)
- 1 packet Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen Soup Base
- 2 Medium-sized Tomatoes
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- Quail Eggs
- 1-2 sliced Hard Salami
- 1 sliced Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Nori (Seaweed)
- Chili Threads by preference
- Using a circular food punch (or a fat straw), punch out cheddar cheese and hard salami. For the seaweeds, cut out a smaller circle.
- Pour the quail eggs in salt water and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil, boil the eggs for 3 minutes. After boiling the eggs, rinse in cold water and peel the shells.
- To make the red eyeball and yellow eyeball: Using the same food punch from Step 1, slightly dent the quail egg (1 mm deep) and attach the hard salami, finishing up with a seaweed. The red eyeball is done! Do the same with cheddar cheese, and you have yourself a yellow eyeball!
- For the cilantro, you are only using the leafy part. Wash the Cilantro and drain.
- Peel the skin off the tomato in hot water and cut to dice sizes.
- Using a blender, blend 300 ml of water, Shoyu ramen soup base, and cut tomatoes from Step 5. The tomatoes should be completely blended with the soup base. Pour the mixture into a pot and bring to a boil. Remove the scums and boil for another 2 minutes. The soup is ready!
- In a separate pot, follow the package instructions to boil the noodles. If you are using kale and beet noodles, use 2 separate pots with plenty of boiling water (about 800 ml). In boiling water, kale noodles take about 1 minute 30 seconds to cook, and beet noodles take about 1 minute. Once the noodles are ready, drain and put them together in a small bowl.
- Pour the soup in the same bowl and add the eyeball from Step 3. Top with cilantro and chili thread, and you are done! Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.