Craving some heat? Add some crispy, spicy minced pork to our Signature Spicy Miso Ramen for some kicks! Make sure to make the edges of the pork crispy for a pleasant fragrance! The crispy minced pork can be stored in a fridge for a few days. It’s delicious with ramen, but also great with cooked rice!
- 1 serving Signature Spicy Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Spicy Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 60 g Ground Pork
- 1 stalk Spring Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Gochujang
- ½ clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Boiled Egg cut into halves
- White part of Spring Onion cut into fine strips (by preference)
- Make Crispy Minced Pork. Heat a frying pan and coat with oil over medium heat. Add minced pork and garlic then cook until the minced pork is crispy. (To make the pork fragrant, make sure to stir fry until the edges are crispy. Otherwise, distinctive pork smell remains. The smell needs to be evaporated while the cooking in the frying pan.)
- Turn off the heat and add spring onion and Gochujang. Mix well.
- Cook the noodles and make soup following the direction on the package. Drain the noodles well and transfer to a bowl then pour the soup.
- Place the minced pork from Step 2 and boiled eggs on the noodles.
- Garnish with white part of Spring Onion for your preference. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.