Mozzarella Garlic Miso Ramen (Caprese Ramen)
Ramen / Miso / Cheesy / Hot / Quick and Easy /
- 2 servings
- 15 mins
What are some unique toppings you could try with our Premium Garlic Miso Ramen? How about a “Caprese” Ramen? Add fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, olive oil, and fresh basil for a unique fusion. While it sounds strange, the combination harmonizes with the aroma of garlic and salty savory taste of miso!
- 2 servings Premium Garlic Miso Ramen
- 2 packets Premium Garlic Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 Tomato
- 6 slices Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil by preference
- Olive Oil by preference
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. If you are using a toaster oven, preheating is not necessary.
- Cut the tomato and fresh mozzarella to thin slices (bite-sized pieces for the tomato and 6 cheese slices). Shred fresh basil to thin strips.
- Follow package instructions and cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well. Prepare the soup and place the noodles in an oven safe dish (casserole dish).
- Place the sliced mozzarellas and tomatoes over the ramen and sprinkle olive oil. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top with basil to finish. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.