If you are looking for a recipe that is vegan and dairy free, look no further! Chilled tomato soups are healthy, refreshing, and perfect for warm weathers! The sweet and acidic flavor of the tomato will keep you slurping when paired with our Beet Noodles.
- 2 servings Beet Noodles
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (1 lb, with peeled skin)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Combine all the soup ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until the soup reaches your desired consistency. Refrigerate the soup for at least 4 hours, until the soup is completely chilled.
- Prepare the cherry tomatoes by cutting into ¼. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and ½ tsp of olive oil. Toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles for 2 minutes. drain and rinse the noodles with cold water to chill for 1 minute. Drain excess water and coat with ½ tsp of sesame oil.
- Transfer the soup into 2 bowls and place the noodles. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and you are done!