On a hot day, cold noodles are a great way to cool down! Bibimmyeon is a spicy korean cold noodle dish that is popular in the summer. While straight noodles are standard, we’ve arranged this recipe by using our Noodles Only Thick Wavy! The thick and wavy noodles capture the spicy yet refreshing sauce well, leaving you slurping for more!
- 1 serving Noodles Only Thick Wavy
- 2 tbsp Gochujang Or by preference
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic Or by preference
- 1 tsp Roasted Sesame
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Boiled Egg
- Kimchi by preference
- Korean Seaweed by preference
- Ground Sesame by preference
- Chili Threads by preference
- Cut the cucumber to thin strips and cut the boiled egg in half. Shred the Korean seaweed to small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together gochujang, soy sauce, corn syrup, vinegar, grated garlic and roasted sesame.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Add the noodles to the bowl from step 2 and mix well, coating the noodles with the sauce.
- Prepare a bowl and place the noodles. Add kimchi, cucumber, and boiled eggs. To finish, top with Korean seaweed and chili threads. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.