If you don’t have chashu pork prepared, why not try something new? In the states, kalbi isn’t hard to find! Add some kalbi and kimchi to our Premium Garlic Miso Ramen for a Japanese-Korean fusion! The sweet and spicy flavors of the two pairs well with our fresh ramen noodles.
- 1 serving Premium Garlic Miso Ramen
- 1 serving Premium Garlic Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 1/4 cups Hot Water
- 1 piece Kalbi (Korean-Style Beef Short Ribs)
- Kimchi by preference
- 1/2 Ajitsuke Tamago (Marinated Egg) you can follow our recipe
- Sliced Green Onion (White Part) by preference
- Chili Threads by preference
- Chop the green onions and prepare the egg (marinate the eggs, following another recipe).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and grill the Kalbi. Set aside once cooked.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the ramen noodles and prepare the soup in a ramen bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and pour the noodles in the soup you have prepared on Step 3.
- If the Kalbi is too big, cut to big bite sizes. Finish off my topping the noodles with kalbi, egg, kimchi, sliced green onions, and chili threads. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.