If you are a fan of the springtime nutritious vegetable, asparagus, and you also love miso ramen; this is the dish for you! For this recipe, we used our Signature Miso Ramen. We combined it with fresh asparagus and baby scallops with a touch of doubanjiang! It pairs excellently with our rich flavored miso broth.
- 3 servings Signature Miso Ramen
- 3 packets Signature Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 3 ¾ cups Hot Water (1 ¼ cup per serving)
- 5-6 Asparagus sliced into 3cm pieces
- 1 Scallion julienned, soaked in water, and drained
- 15-20 Baby Scallops
- ½ tsp Doubanjiang (chili bean sauce)
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Heat sesame oil in frying pan and stir fry asparagus and baby scallops. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add doubanjiang and soy sauce and you are done with the topping!
- Prepare noodles by following package instructions. Prepare soup in a serving bowl.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain and add to the soup. Add topping over noodles.
- Garnish with the scallions and enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.