For Easter, we celebrated with Easter themed Noodles! No other ramen brands would get this creative with ramen! Myojo’s kale noodles are fresh green colored, so it is perfect for the occasion! Ramen noodles are also an option! Using the renge spoons that often comes with ramen, turn our fresh ramen noodles / kale noodles into an appetizer, perfect for parties. If you would like to turn the chicks yellow, marinate the egg in water mixed with curry powder. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Kale Noodles
- 1 ⅓ cups Water (For Boiling)
- 1 cup Mentsuyu Sauce or by preference (Adjust withwater)
- 7-8 Quail Eggs
- 4 slices Narutomaki (Spiraled Fishcake)
- 1 slice Carrot thin sliced
- Black Sesame (For decoration)
- Boil the quail eggs and set aside. Thin slice the carrots and cut into a small triangle for the beaks. Slice the Narutomaki and set aside.
- Decorate the quail eggs with sesame and carrots. The sesame is the eye, and the carrot is the beak. The chick is ready!
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and boil the kale noodles for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Make the sauce using Mentsuyu Sauce. Adjust with water if the flavor is strong.
- Place the noodles on a renge spoon (soup spoon) and top with the decorated quail egg and narutomaki. Add in about a tablespoon of mentsuyu sauce, and you are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.