Looking for a simple chashu recipe that will give you juicy, tender results? Combine our Signature Spicy Miso Ramen with homemade chashu pork! The spicy miso broth, restaurant-quality fresh ramen noodles, and chashu all create a hearty meal you can make in the comfort of your home.
- 1 serving Signature Spicy Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Spicy Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 4 slices Homemade Chashu you can follow our recipe below
- Steamed Bean Sprouts you can follow our recipe below
- Ajitsuke Tamago (marinated boiled eggs) you can follow our recipe
- Spring Onion chopped
Homemade Chashu (4~5 servings)
- 1 lb Pork Belly
- 50 ml Soy Sauce
- 50 ml Mirin
- ½ Spring Onion
- 1 thumb Ginger sliced
Steamed Bean Sprouts (1 serving)
- 50 g Bean Sprouts
- Salt by preference
- Sesame Oil by preference
- Place the pork in a large pot and pour enough water and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn the heat down and simmer it for 30 minutes.
- In a small pot, place the sauce ingredients and boil until the alcohol of Mirin evaporates over the medium heat.
- Place the boiled pork in a food safe plastic bag and pour the sauce over it. Seal it tight, then refrigerate overnight.
Steamed Bean Sprouts
- Rinse bean sprouts and place in a microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle pinch of salt and dash of sesame oil. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
- Cook the noodles and soup by following the cooking directions on back of the package.
- Slice the homemade chashu and warm it up in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top chashu on ramen together with other toppings, such as the steamed bean sprouts, ajitsuke egg, and spring onions. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.