- 1 serving Signature Spicy Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Spicy Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 4 slices Homemade Chashu you can follow our recipe below
- Steamed Bean Sprouts you can follow our recipe below
- Ajitsuke Tamago (marinated boiled eggs) you can follow our recipe
- Spring Onion chopped
Homemade Chashu (4~5 servings)
- 1 lb Pork Belly
- 50 ml Soy Sauce
- 50 ml Mirin
- ½ Spring Onion
- 1 thumb Ginger sliced
Steamed Bean Sprouts (1 serving)
- 50 g Bean Sprouts
- Salt by preference
- Sesame Oil by preference
- Place the pork in a large pot and pour enough water and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn the heat down and simmer it for 30 minutes.
- In a small pot, place the sauce ingredients and boil until the alcohol of Mirin evaporates over the medium heat.
- Place the boiled pork in a food safe plastic bag and pour the sauce over it. Seal it tight, then refrigerate overnight.
Steamed Bean Sprouts
- Rinse bean sprouts and place in a microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle pinch of salt and dash of sesame oil. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
- Cook the noodles and soup by following the cooking directions on back of the package.
- Slice the homemade chashu and warm it up in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- Top chashu on ramen together with other toppings, such as the steamed bean sprouts, ajitsuke egg, and spring onions. Enjoy!