- 2 servings Kale Noodles
- 5 g Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter chunky and unsweetened
- 1 Tomato chopped into cubes
Vegan Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Miso
- 1 tbsp Doubanjiang
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt optional, depends on saltiness of Miso
- 160 g Medium-Sized Eggplant cut to ¾
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Spring Onion chopped
- Dry Seaweed by preference
- To prepare Shiitake stock, soak dried Shiitake Mushrooms in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Take out the shiitake and squeeze out the juice. Chop into small pieces. Separate the Shiitake stock and the shiitake, set aside.
- To prepare Vegan Miso Paste, heat oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until the garlic is fragrant, then add the chopped Shiitake Mushrooms to stir fry. Add the ingredients for the Vegan Miso Paste and stir occasionally until the liquid evaporates. When the miso paste becomes fragrant, stir in peanut butter and mix well. This vegan miso paste can be refrigerated for a week.
- To prepare the dipping sauce, add Shiitake stock into the small sauce pan and deglaze the vegan miso paste. Bring to boil and add chopped tomatoes. Transfer the content to a clean container to chill in the fridge.
- To prepare toppings, heat oil in a frying pan and stir fry the eggplant. Cut Nori Seaweed into thin strips.
- To boil kale noodles, add water to a big pot and bring to boil. Add the kale noodles to the boiled water and cook for 2 minutes 30 seconds (after thawing). Drain and rinse the noodles with plenty of cold water.
- Divide noodles into pasta bowls, place toppings.
- Divide the dipping sauce from Step 3 into small bowls, and garnish with chopped spring onions, and you are done!
- When you are ready to eat, dip the kale noodles into the dipping sauce and slurp away!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.