- 1 serving Signature Shio Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Shio Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Cold Water
- 2 slices Roast Beef
- 2 Fresh Okra (frozen & thawed okra may be used)
- ¼ cup Kimchi
- ½ stalk Green Onion
- ½ Ajitsuke Egg (marinated boiled egg) you can follow our recipe
- Boil okra and drain. Cut okra to your preference. (Frozen cut okra may be thawed and used.)
- Cut green onions to your desired thickness.
- Cook ramen noodles per the Cooking Instructions on the back of the package. Once boiled, place noodles in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Squeeze out the soup in a bowl and thoroughly whisk to dissolve it in 1 ¼ cups of cold water.
- Place the noodle into the soup and top with roast beef, egg, okra, kimchi, and green scallions. Enjoy!