On cold winter days, eating ramen is the best! What makes it even better? A super Kotteri Miso Ramen! Kotteri means dense in Japanese, which best describes a thick hearty soup. In this recipe, the soup is made thick by mixing potato, onion, and boiled egg yolk! Using our Myojo Signature Miso Ramen, making this ramen is easy! Add some of your favorite toppings and enjoy! For this recipe, we added roasted beef brisket and homemade menma, Braised Bamboo Shoots with Soy Sauce! The recipe for the menma is also available, so check it out!
- 1 serving Signature Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Hot Water
- 50 g Potato peeled and chopped
- 50 g Onion peeled and chopped
- 1 Egg Yolk boiled
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- Roasted Beef Brisket sliced
- Braised Bamboo Shoots with Soy Sauce you can follow our recipe
- Spring Onion chopped
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and coat with cooking oil. Add the garlic, onion and potato. Stir-fry until golden brown.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- When cooked, transfer to a blender. Add the egg yolk and blend until smooth. Pour it back to the frying pan and bring to boil. Before turning off the heat, add the soup base and mix well.
- In another large pot, bring water to a boil. Cook the noodles for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl. Pour the soup and place toppings to finish. Enjoy!