Lobster bisque is a rich and creamy seafood soup that originated in France, popular in the U.S. In this recipe, we paired the soup with our Ramen Noodles Only Thin Straight for a European-Japanese fusion! The savory and buttery flavor of the lobster and creamy texture of the soup is well captured by the fresh straight noodles. Add crab legs as a topping for a more luxurious experience and enjoy!
- 1 serving Ramen Noodles Only Thin Straight
- 1 cup Store-bought Lobster Bisque (ready to serve)
- 2 pieces Crab Legs (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp Heavy Cream
- Parsley by preference
- Remove the crab legs from the shell.
- Pour the lobster bisque in a pot and warm up under low heat.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and cook the noodles, following package instructions. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well.
- Place the noodles in a bowl and pour in the lobster bisque from Step 2. Top with crab legs, parsley, and a drizzle of heavy cream. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.