Salmon Chan Chan Yaki is a traditional dish from Hokkaido, featuring stir-fried salmon and vegetables. Inspired by the dish, we used our Premium Garlic Miso Ramen to create this dish. Enjoy the buttery flavors of stir-fried salmon fillet and fresh vegetables, while slurping away!
- 1 packet Premium Garlic Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Garlic Miso Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ½ cups Boiling Water
- 100 g Salmon Fillet
- 30 g Cabbage cut to bite-sizes
- ¼ Onion sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp Cooked Corn Kernels
- 10 g Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 10 g Butter
- Spring Onions chopped
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and stir-fry cabbage, onions, carrots, and corn. Remove from pan and transfer to a plate.
- Place salmon in frying pan used in Step 2 and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the skin becomes crisp.
- Place vegetables back into frying pan and add soy sauce, honey, and butter. Cook for another minute until butter melts.
- Cook Premium Garlic Miso Ramen by following package cooking instructions. Drain the noodles and place them in a ramen bowl. Lastly, place the salmon and vegetables on top of noodles.
- To prepare the soup, squeeze out Premium Garlic Miso soup base into a small bowl. Add the remaining sauce from frying pan and whisk in boiling water.
- Pour soup into ramen bowl, garnish with spring onions and you are done!