Looking to cook some premium ramen? We take pride in our Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen, as the noodles are crafted specifically for the broth. The creamy seafood tonkotsu broth tastes so good, it is as if your house turned into a restaurant! Want it even better? Add some seafood for double the goodness! The fresh ramen noodles, creamy seafood tonkotsu broth, topped with seafood is worth trying!
- 1 serving Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 serving Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 1/4 cups Hot Water
- 4 slices Chashu Pork (Braised Pork)
- 3 Mussels
- 2 Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Sake (or White Wine)
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 1/2 Ajitsuke Tamago (Marinated Egg) you can follow our recipe
- 1 stalk Green Onion
- Chop the green onions and prepare the egg (marinate the eggs, following another recipe). Slice some Chashu pork and cook in a frying pan.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and add in the mussels and shrimp. Lightly season with salt and pepper to sauté. Once the shells open, add in sake (or white wine) and continue to sauté to remove the alcohol. Place in a plate.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the packaging instructions to cook the ramen noodles and prepare the soup in a bowl.
- Finish off by topping the noodles with chashu pork, mussels, shrimps, egg, and green onion. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.