Traditionally, St. Patrick Day is celebrated with corned beef. Corned beef is well seasoned, so the vegetables and corned beef does not need extra seasoning! While rice and noodles are not normally served with corned beef, we used Kale Noodles to follow the tradition of having green things around you! The salty flavor of the corned beef and vegetables pair well with our kale noodles! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- 2 servings Kale Noodles
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (or Butter) for sauteing
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 1 bag Corned Beef (with spice packet or already seasoned, 3-4 lb)
- 1 Cabbage
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Potatoes
- 6 1/2 cups Water
- Place the corned beef in a pressure cooker or Instant Pot (pressure cooker) and pour in the spices. Add water and pressure cook for 45 minutes.
- After letting the pressure release, open the lid and remove the corned beef from the pot. Set aside for later. Add in cabbage, carrots, and potatoes to the pot and pressure cook for another 5 minutes.
- Boil plenty of water in a separate pot. Add in kale noodles and boil for 2 minutes. Once the kale noodles are cooked, drain well.
- Heat olive oil or butter in a frying pan. Sauté the kale noodles, lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Slice the cooked corned beef and place in a big plate, along with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. Place kale noodles in a separate plate. Serve the noodles with corned beef and vegetables.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.