Whether it’s a cold winter day or a hot summer day, hot pots are enjoyed every season! What’s a great way to enjoy our Thick and Wavy Noodles? Kimchi Hotpot! Use plenty of kimchi and plenty of bean sprouts for some crispy texture! Our fresh, thick, and wavy ramen noodles are great for hotpots, as it absorbs the kimchi flavored soup well. While we have placed the noodles in the beginning, you can also opt to add the noodles in after eating most of the meats and vegetables. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Thick and Wavy Noodle Only
- 1 pack Store-BoughtKimchi Hotpot Soup Base
- ½ lb Thin-sliced Pork
- 1 ½ cup Bean Sprouts
- ⅓ cup Shimeji Mushrooms (or ¼ pack)
- ½ cup Chives
- 2 Green Onions
- ½ cup Kimchi
- Cut the chives and green onions to a preferred length.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles for 1 minute. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse the noodles with cold water and drain well. (Do not overcook the noodles, as it will cook in the hotpot)
- Place the noodles, meats, and vegetables in the clay pot(hotpot). Arrange them however you like and pour in the store-bought kimchi hotpot soup base. Bring to a boil and serve as soon as the ingredients are cooked (You can also opt to add the noodles after eating most of the meats and vegetables).
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.