Gravy on a cold day? Yes please! The warmth and savory taste of the gravy goes great with our Ramen Noodles Only Medium Wavy. Not only is the gravy delicious, but the 5 kinds of mushrooms come together in harmony. Mix well, and enjoy a noodle dish full of healthy yet tasty mushrooms!
- 1 serving Ramen Noodles Only Medium Wavy
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Soy Sauce by preference
- ¼ cup Potato Starch Slurry
- ¼ pack Bunashimeji Mushrooms
- ¼ pack White Shimeji Mushrooms
- 2 pieces Shiitake Mushrooms
- ¼ pack Maitake Mushrooms
- Mushrooms by preference
- 5 pieces Snow peas
- Sesame Oil by preference
- Thin slice shiitake and mushrooms. Separate the rest of the mushrooms while removing the base. Cut the Snow peas in halves.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms. Once the mushrooms are cooked through, add in the serving of soup (chicken bouillon powder, soy sauce, and water) and bring to a boil. Add in the potato starch slurry to thicken the soup. Add the snow peas last, as it cooks quickly. Remove from heat. The gravy is ready!
- Boil water in a pot and cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and place in a deep plate. Add in the gravy from step 2 and you are done!
his place was highly recommended by friends.We enjoyed it very much and got out of the store so full and satisfied